ICICI Prudential Life is a partnership between ICICI Bank and Prudential pvt. ICICI Prulife received a National Insurer Financial Strength rating of AAA (Ind) from Fitch ratings being the first life insurance company leading in India. The company has been chosen as India’s Most Trusted Private Life Insurer for three successive years. The Company offers numerous insurance plans that have been designed for each and every individuals, as insurance needs differs from one individual to another.
Plans provided by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company:
- A Plan to ensure children’s needs in the future like education, wedding, etc.
- A Policy that assure children’s future plans and cannot be compromised in the event of parent death.
- Protection Plan combined with savings option.
- Sum assured and bonus accumulated paid in case of death of the insured or at maturity.
- With-profits plan that interferes in the profits of insurer’s life insurance business.
Money Back Insurance:
- Provides life covers for definite period.
- Policyholder acquires tax-free, fixed amount of the sum assured at regular intervals.
- Policy holder receives lump sum amount on surviving maturity date.
- Renders stable income in post-work life.
- Makes policy holder financially independent on post-retirement.
- Gives systematic retirement planning.
- Pure risk cover plan with no survival benefit.
- Helps you protects against the uncertainties of life.
- Cheapest life insurance product.
- Protection Plan with an investment option.
- Policy holder can choose from funds such as equity, debt, bonds, or a combination.
- Insurers offer partial withdrawals option.